Tuesday 28 February 2012

RaNdOm DaY

ermm i obviousaly update my bloggy every day.... as u seen, and doing that i need something to post about, so i been more socail XD
yep i has been talking more, playing more, dancing more and even FIGHTING more!
so much fun! :D


soooooooooo far today... i think i done all of the above, and all for this dum blog!
although it gives me more to do, lots more todo, gets my mind of the idiots that keep aasking me out and stuff like that!
yayyyyyyyyy i have some more stuff to make life..... more interesting.... i think :P


well lets seee what happend.....




dancing!!!!:D




hand stands wiv harms!!! :D





felxie harms, nicole on elephant and me.... ermmm, lets move on





my turkey will eat you sweet!! :D





gay jumpping wiv discodivagirl








i jump highest!! :P













YOU WILL DIE!











weird people DO RULE! and that waz my day! XD
yep not much typing...today i let the piccys talk! XD


ok this post is a little on the long side, but what can ya do....well i could of just not put anythin at all and only update every fue days, but ITS MY BLOG AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT!

and one last message!


if you cant read it, it says...

DO NOT COPY MY LOOKS! I F*KIN HATE IT!
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!

but seriousaly people i hate it and i DO NOT want look alikes running around!

NO I DO NOT WANT ANYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE ME!

stupid people -_-

1 comment: