Saturday 25 February 2012

news of today XD

oh how i HATE that ^
sitting here logging in.... waiting waiting waiting AND MORE WAITING!

and once the "logging in" goes away LOOK WHAT COMES NEXT!

IM GONNA SCREAM!!!
sitting for about 30mins with that on my screen -_-

moviestarplanet are alwase updating and "making things better" but that usaly means making the site SLOWER! I HATE SLOWER!

anywayz on the brighter side...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY xD
ok maby not that happy, but i am happy ;)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
(sorta XD)

well my last post sota got someone called monkey boy..... IM GOONA STICK WITH THAT XD

oh and yes monkey boy gave me the last auto b4 i got to lvl 18.... and yes he is happy bout it....

lol sooo happy :D
and i think im gonna call him "monkey boy" insted of the usual "johnny boy"
(you can see how tht animation make him look like a monkey)
(look at it)
(if you cant see the monkey you gotta be blind!)


well "monkey boy" made some artbooks...
one about beeing bff's with me...
one randomly coz he waz bored...
and the other one, just dont make sence, take a look!









i dont know about you, but non make sence to me, there still a good laugh :D
poor monkey boy..... never makes sence...
did i mention now that he helped me reach my gloroius lvl 18 he wants me to help him get to lvl 13...
ok i guess thats fair, afterall i keep promising him i will XD

(if you are reading this monkey boy, firstly PLZ DONT KILL ME! and secondly THIS IS HELPING YOU!)

ok back to you guys.... ermmmmm oh yeah another thing, which i am mentioning for the SECOND TIME!
i hate repeting stuff it make me soooooooooooooooooooooo.....


yep they... well me said it very well ;)


well what im repeting (sorta) is the hole me being single thingy....
PLEASE PEOPLE STOP ASKING ME OUT IT IS SOOO ANOYING!!!!!

anywayz theres ONE person i like..... annnnnnnnnnd im not gonna tell you!
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
IM NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!!


so peace out PTRMG (People That Read My Blog)
XD SOZ HAD TO DO THAT XD

No comments:

Post a Comment