Friday 24 February 2012

HEYAAAAA!!!!! :P
lol ello! this is my seccond "attempt" at a blog, knowing me its probaly gonna FAIL as alot of things i do FAIL! :P
well as we all know im close to gettin on to lvl 18 and even though beeing lvl 17 is depressing 4 me, the idea of lvling up is exiting XD

so we all seen the new comp, personaly i think its crap but a good laugh... i dulled down with the colours... I HATE NEON SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
and john21 my bff (and curently my msp bro) looks like a monkey :P


lol didnt i tell ya XD
and he wont stop complaning about how many friend requests he's gotten since i added him as my bff...

and all i say....
well its his fault...

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

i just love this pic
it is me in sooo many ways.... untill it comes to msp. i curently have 1,563 friends....

I ONLY TALK TO ABOUT 40 OF THEM!


and thats kinda what it means i guess, my group of friennds (tru mates that is!) are specail, weird, awsome and completly nutty weirdos!
that is why i get on with them XD


MY FAV PERSON THIS WEEK MUST BE................!

yeppy is layla.!!!!!
:P

been talking to her alot, and at midday me her john21 and cheetara. where in celeb mall messing around...
i dont have any pics or stuff of it coz it waz b4 i made the blogg XD

it waz one of them thingys i think i started by saying "IM GONNA KILL YUHH JOHN" as i do then we all went to celeb mall and started fightin, soon enough someone else came and john left and then we started to kill him insted :D

his name..... ermmmm i know who im talkin bout i think it waz somethin like dilad... maby cdj dilad or somethin XD

if your reading this "the person that i waz trying to kill in the mall" dont be offended i forgot your name :P
i forget things SO OFFEN!


LOOK AT THIS!
THE PET IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!
ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :D

i just had to say :P


oh and finaly so i dont have to answer the same thing to everyone....
YES IM SINGLE!
and is that ur buissness???
NOOOOO IT IS NOT!
will i get another boyfriend???
I DONT KNOW DO I!

so realy.... STOP ASKING ME OUT!
if i know you REALY WELL ill be nice...
if i dont know you very well I WILL GET VERY B*TCHY
and if i dont know you at all ILL MAKE U FEEL SOOO BAD BOUT UR SELF!

soz im just like that :P


just to let you know....

IM MENTAL AND I KNOW IT ;)

2 comments:

  1. im stella-rockxxx2
    how do u make da blog?
    i dont know how 2 enter the name of t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm..... i really think your talking about me xP

    ReplyDelete