Monday 27 February 2012

so anoying!

HEY all of you!
im sick of hearing people moan and complain about stupid things like...

me not talking = I HAVE OVER 1,600 MATES I CANNOT TALK TO YOU ALL!

begging for gifts = I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!

begging for auto's = JUST COZ IM VIP DONT MEAN THERE AINT A TIME LIMIT, WITH 200 OF YOU ASKING AT ONCE HOW AM I MENT TO GIVE ONE TO EVERYONE!

asking for vip = OK THAT IS JUST PLAN RUDE, IT COSTS REAL MONEY! REAL MONEY, I AINT GONNA WASTE IT ON YOU LOST (not trying to be rude but it is realy anoying)!

asking to be my bff = all of you that ask MUST BE BLIND! i mean seriousaly cant u see i got one! -_-

and still..... ASKING ME OUT! i think i put this on everypost.... lol thats how much it anoys me.... so much i put it on here again and again.
ok beeing single is starting to feel a lil lonley, but i realy dont care coz so far all the people... wait i mean IDIOTS that ask keep going on about how they will "change" for me!

that bit alone puts me off!
i dont like people that will change for people.... NO TNX!
cant everyone back off me...

oh yeah the most anoying thing out of EVERYTHING is when people use "my level" to anoy me, stuff like "your a lvl 18 gotta be sooo easy up there" and my answer to that wud be not realy its harder than all lowler lvl's just coz ur more knowen dont mean everyone likes you... and coz im me i get alot of haters. and other anoying stuff... i think i already wrote to much
-_-



well lets see what i've done today...
nothing, exept hang out at the mall with missm... and sum random people :D


we where SOOOOOOOOOO bored we started to kill people...
lots of fun....
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots.... ok no fun realy, just 2 people trying to find something to do with time that felt like waz lasting forever.... SOOOOOOOOO BORING!


yayyyyyy killing!!!!
while missm plays the guitar... :P

i dont even know who he is... ermmmm name....nope i have no clue who he is!
(sowwie random peep i waz killing)


LOL :D
that dude waz shooting us, missm waz shooting him (and shot that gal on the floor), and i waz stabing everyone ^.^


then everything just got random and outta hand XD
some girl talking about lvl 0's (there where no lvl 0's there!)
junior55 going on about food... and he loves chicken and cheese!
and i just wanna fight!!!! :'(


well its a fight i gues.... well about chicken -_-
junior loves chicken and missm hates it so we got into a hole convo about chicken.
-_-

well that waz my boring day, and please dont anoy me!
i dont like beeing anoyed! :(
well...
CYAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment