Friday 16 March 2012

weird mail

LOL sumone thinks because they dont get a auto from sum1 when they asked that a hater account is acceptable...
all i have to say to this....
IS IT IS THE SADEST MAIL I HAVE EVER GOT!

she obviousaly knows i have a blog... she probaly looked at it to...
SO IN WHAT MIND DOES SHE THINK IM GOING TO HELP HER!
jeezz the mind some people have...
i think my fishies are smarter than this gal.... IM SERIOUS
atleast my fish know when they get fed and remember what time everyday...

my point they are much smarter XD
and whoever this peep is.....
i pitty you so much im laughing my head off...
mostly coz ur dumber than fish...
XD


yeah i updated the poll today...
and to the sad people that clicked leave them alone...
I
HATE
YOU!
hope i made that clear! ^.^
well here is the final scores from my FIRST poll :P


just got to say...
its my mums brthday today!!!!!!
she is doing nothin -.-
and wont listen to me!!!!!! D:
i even offerd to baby sit my bro and sisters!
but no she dont wanna go out!!!!!
im like COMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
and shes like NO
she sooo stuborn....
anywayzzz....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!!!!
so here listen to on of here fav songs ;D
its a gud song actualy, so do listen to it ;D


oh and please DO NOT ASK ME FOR BLOGGY ADVICE!
i have no idea what im doing i just click buttons!
i honestly dont know what im doing, i swear!
sorry to the people that want help but find sum1 that has some blog experience coz im just all over...
((if i knew what i waz doing, this bloggy wud look waaaaay better!))

and if i dont reply straight away IT DOES NOT MEAN IM IGNORING YOU SO DO NOT CONSTENTLY GO....
"hello helo hello hellloooooooo"
COZ I SWEAR ON MY BLACK HEART I WILL DELETE YOU!
THIS IS ALL OF YOUR WARNING!
also if u send me a BFF or LOVE request I WILL DELETE YOU!
or even if u ask me on chat!
I DO NOT CARE IF U FORGET!
THAT WIL BE YOUR FAULT!
and if you EVER START GOING ON ABOUT LVL I WILL DELETE YOU TO!

COZ IT DRIVES ME MAD!
and as well all already know i am mad enough with out people making me mad!

thank you for reading this please comment!
baiiiiiiiii! x

No comments:

Post a Comment