Thursday 8 March 2012

haters are at it again!

lol as soon as i begin to talk about hater accounts some "person" desides to do this...


ok there is sad... then there is this XD
i mean seriousaly LOL!
i waz actualy holding back and NOT being a lil witch!
O_O
YES I WAZ TAKING IT BETTER THEN USUAL! XD
read this!

Me    : ur obviousaly online right now...
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: YES
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: YOU ARE HORRIBLE
Me    : gud 4 you
Me    : well if ya hate me why not get lost and not talk to me, duuhhhhh XD
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: i will report u cuz you are horrible to us accounts.
Me    : U ARE A HATER ACCOUNT YOU HATE PEOPLE!
Me    : even moderator agrees with me!
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: I made other hater accounts too!
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: 1 girl on level 13, and another on level 5!
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: so im reportingyou!
Me    : and the people that make hater accounts are just jellous
Me    : ill tell moderator!
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: no way i am jelous of that girl on level 13
Me    : SEE YOUR JELLOUS!
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: you dont even know who i am talking about
Me    : no i dont and i honestly dont care either
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: Well, goodbye im making another hater account now!
Me    : yeah ok u go and do ur waste of time stuff
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: it is for maff ur boyfiend!
elisabeth_rocks I HATE YOU!: Goodbye!

ok now im thinking... WHO THE HELL IS IT!
but i can say this sooo clearly, im shaking wiv anger from holding back sooo much!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is the only place i can let it out.... AND IM STILL HOLDING BACK!!!!!
but i swear one day all people that make hater accounts WILL BE BANNED!

lol but people that make hater accounts are low lifes with nothin to do with there life!
ok i feel a lil better now ;D

2 comments:

  1. elisabeth :)
    Just report this low life who made that "hater" acc and in report put a little of this chat so MSP can see it themself, and trust me they will lock the acc in minimum a day and with a bit of luck they will lock this player's MAC Address and not alow him/her to even open MSP website nmore.
    Stay cool elisbabeth and dont let such "BEEP BEEP" to get to you :)

    PEACE xD

    ReplyDelete